Thursday, February 11, 2016

IN ALL RED













Photography by Peter Talyzin

Seriously, I really like the idea of wearing red not just for Valentine’s Day, but you certainly can’t go wrong with it that day. So, here is my version of perfect red outfit! It is elegant, flirty, fun, and sexy at the same time! 

1. About the dress! Never met the Self Portrait dress I did not like!

2. About perfect bow shoes!  I just purchased these gorgeous Aminah Abdul Jillil shoes and all I wanted to do was style them with something red. But if the head-to-toe red outfit is not your thing, than those red bow shoes are really enough to make a Valentine’s Day fashion statement! Believe me!

3. About my cute clutch… Yes, I always say, never forget a cool accessory to pull together the best look!

Happy Valentine’s Day! And don’t forget to love and treat yourself! Xo!

Dress: Self Portrait, Shoes: Aminah Abdul Jillil (20% off ends Feb,13), Clutch: Ashlyn'd, Coat: HMxBalmain 







Bootstrap Slider

No comments:

Post a Comment