Sunday, January 24, 2016

NEON PINK X BLACK
















Photography by Inna Fay


I’ve wanted to shoot my new neon pink Loubs with all black outfit and this amazing and super warm chunky hat that I made for the trip to Alaska (that was canceled, ha!) since I got them (one more Christmas gift!).  So I certainly picked the perfect moment to do it, the day before Blizzard named Jonas. 

I think this outfit is a personal favorite of mine because:

1. I had just bought these my very first So Kate Louboutins and I was so excited about it. I usually wear the Pigalles 100mm and was always think that I will never be able to walk in those, but luckily I was wrong. They also were made to walk, ha!

   2. I had been dreaming to knit this super cozy Helsinki hat for almost two years and only this winter I dared to do it.  I have never knitted anything before, but surprisingly it was really easy with this video tutorial and so enjoyable. Cannot wait to knit something else again!

     3. This ‘LOOK LOOCHOK’ sweatshirt is everything! I barely can say how many times I got asked what that sign actually means?! So it is a Russian-English game of words. Look has two different meanings in Russian, first – an outfit, second – an onion. Loochok means a baby onion. So it sounds funny in Russian, but look fancy written in English. Hope you all get it! 

Thanks for stopping by today and have a super productive week! XO!

Sweatshirt: AMAKA Design House, Jeans: Zara (sold out, similar here), Shoes: Christian Louboutin, Bag: Christian Louboutin, Hat: LoopyMango (or buy DIY KIT here), Coat: Kenzo (old, similar here and here), Shirt: Vince (also love the one on sale!)





No comments:

Post a Comment