Wednesday, November 18, 2015

H&M X BALMAIN JACKET! #HMBALMANNATION











Photography by Peter Talyzin
Retouching by @toamil

My new long wool jacket from legendary H&M X BALMAIN collection and I are finally here! I missed blogging and shooting so much and could not wait to show you all the pieces I got from the last H&M collab. When I first glanced at the collection I saw this gorgeous fitted double-breasted jacket and I knew it is going to be mine. It's probably safe to say that I gave up searching for classic and on the other hand outstanding jacket (don’t forget an affordable price, ha!) many years ago, but huge thanks to Oliver Rousteing who made my dreams come true to find finally one!  It is sexy, a bit dramatic and I especially love that I can wear it several different ways! 
So, I wore it as a dress with my sparkle Louboutins during my short trip to Chicago and going to wear it with leggings and lace up Dior booties to attend the Billy Joel concert performance at Madison Square Garden today.  Do not miss it on my Instagram @LNESTYLE

And I am not done yet! Stay tuned to see what else from #BALMANNATION went to my closet! Xo!

Jacket: H&M X BALMAIN, Shoes: Christian Louboutin, Clutch: Henri Bendel New York, Lipstick: M.A.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment